People Advantage Pte Ltd
People Advantage provides uncompromised manpower outsourcing solutions.
As a member of the Certis Group, we have a strong advantage in manpower solutions, tapping on years of experience and expertise in putting together the synergistic best fit solution of Man (human resources), Machine (technology) and Method (end-to-end process of excellence). This is an operating philosophy we call M3. Not to mention our developed frameworks and dedication in delivering service excellence and continuous improvement. What this translates to is a dynamic, innovative and forward-looking company that is geared to anticipate your every need, and exceed all expectations from a complete end-to-end process. In short, we plan for your success today, and into the future.
Our professional suite of services include manpower consulting, analysis, planning, implementation and management of human resources, transition management, operations optimisation and process augmentation.
With People Advantage, you can be assured of our commitment to deliver workforce and business optimisation to create an effective advantage for your business.
Speak to us today. Call us at 6842-8306.
For information on our job openings, please go to www.certissecurity.com/peopleadvantage/jobs
People Advantage Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 201019780M
Employment Agency License No. 11C3955
IT Security Compliance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029433
EA License No 11C3955
- Involve in planning, coordination and conducting IT Security Audit and review
- Analyse needs for compliance, scope the problem and assist to develop business case to address the problem
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives and recommend solution that best fits the business needs
- Recommend and Implement measures to close IT Security gaps and lapses identified
- Ensure the compliance of ICT Systems with policies, standards and procedures
- Assist with planning, co-ordination and conduct of internal IT security audits and reviews and the audit findings
- Managing vendor to ensure that the audit is conducted for the ICT System and to have no major ICT incident that impacts the delivery of services
- Ensure the security audits and reviews are conducted according to the stated timeline
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ of working experience in Information security experience and 2 years of audit experience
- Good working knowledge on IT Security domains and audit framework
- Team player and able to work independently
Interested applicants, please send your profile stating your availability, work experience, current and expected remuneration.
For more information about People Advantage, please visit:
(People Advantage is a member of Certis CISCO group)
Employment Agency License No.: 11C3955
EA Registration No.: R1543877
We wish you all the best in your job search!
Please feel free to recommend this position to your contact(s) or friend(s) or relative(s) who may be interested in the above position.