JAS Consultants Pte Ltd
IT Security Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035248
EA License No. 05C3985
Employer Ref. 201612133
- Be responsible for the quality of the Security services that is delivered globally.
- Define, maintain, recommend and optimize Security services (operations and project processes and policies).
- Define, maintain and review documentation for security projects and procedures for uniform implementation and operations.
- Contribute for developing recovery plan to ensure security infrastructure and services availability in case of emergency outage.
• To provide necessary reports required for customer – Operation/project.
• To provide and share technical knowledge/experience within the Telecom/Security (TSE) team.
• To provide a good visibility for all Security projects in APAC and ME regions and work closely with Regional Project teams.
• Ensure a good project tracking: including, portfolio update and project closure, invoicing and billing tracking.
• Involved in client needs gathering.
• Participate in on-call rotation as required.
• Participate in synchronization meetings required with EMEA Factory Team
IT Technical Environment:-
- Global Technical perimeter: 65 000 workstations, 3 000 applications, 10 000 servers within 130 countries
- Regional Service Base: 160+ sites and 3000+ users, 200+ servers
- Technical environment requiring continuous technical update of latest solutions in line with headquarters.
- Adapt client needs: reactivity, strong commitment on planning, cost and quality
- International and multi-branch context.
- Bachelor degree in Telecom Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge in telecom and Office Automation market.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Telecom and Security projects and/or operations but overall IT industry experience of minimum 5 years is required.
- Cisco Certification would be an advantage
- Able to lead transverse activities within the group, taking into account costing, time and quality.
- Possess good analytical, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Team player as well as ability to work in autonomy and delegate tasks to appropriate team members (including third party company)
- Flexibility to respond to context changes
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Working environment: MNC Company, Singapore is APAC HQ
- Location: Near City Hall MRT
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Medical & Life Insurance coverage
- One month completion bonus upon completion of 1 year contract
- Right candidate with matching skill would be aptly rewarded.
JAS Consultants Pte Ltd (Lic. No. 05C3985)
H.S. Abdul Jabbar (Reg. No. R1105849)