Lee Capstone (EA licence no. 10C4220) is a specialist Human Capital Solution company focusing on Strategic and Talent Acquisition consulting.
Our team of experienced consultants focuses on selected industries, namely Finance & Banking, Life Sciences, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods.
IT Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033845
EA License No 10C4220
About our client
Our client is a global leader in the logistics industry. They are seeking for an entrepreneurial and results driven Project manager to be part of the rapidly expanding team. This role will be on a one year contact with full employee benefits.
About the role
The incumbent will report to the Head of IT , who is based in Singapore and responsibilities includes:
- Manage the Project Delivery approval process and ensure effective delivery of IT projects.
- Responsible for the co-ordination, costing and planning of project delivery requirements.
- Manage the escalation of any service related issues when required.
- The successful candidate would at least holds a Degree in IT/ Computer Science Bachelor Degree with 5- 8 years’ experience
- Results-driven, analytical and able to work under stress and tight deadlines
- EDI , IT supply chain and logistics project experience
- Knowledge of web and mobile application/hardware
How to apply
Please apply directly to http://www.leecapstone.com/job-opportunities
Ad posted by Eugene Chang on behalf of Lee Capstone, Regn No: R1105304.
Personal Data Protection Statement
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the relevant data protection law and Lee Capstone’s personal data protection policy.