- Degree in IT or computer science/relevant
- Minimum 5 yrs and above experience
- PMP, ITIL, MCSE in Windows Server 2008 and Microsoft Azure solution
- Possess Effective presentation & communication skill
- Interact closely with business units to understand their operational needs and identify suitable IT projects for current and future requirement
- You will drive the deployment, design and management of enterprise ICT infrastructure.
- You will collaborate with internal/external customers and vendors to design, develop, deploy and configure infrastructure to meet resiliency, availability and data integrity needs.
- Oversee procurement and contracting of external services for IT project development and implementation, adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Lead in definition of business requirements for IT projects and drive project management activities to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, and project objectives are met
- Ensure project status, issues and successes are well communicated to team members, stakeholders, sponsors, steering committee, etc.
- Able to make sound decisions and take timely actions in pursuit of meeting project objectives and priorities.
- Engage different levels of stakeholders effectively in all stages of project implementation life cycle.
- Possess project management skill, product & process know-how and a strong analytical skill.
- Technically strong with proven implementation track record
***Attractive remuneration with attractive benefits and career prospects awaits the right candidates, i am regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please click “Apply Now "and attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) with the following information:
3.Work experience in point form
5.Current and Expected Salary
6.Reason for Leaving
7.Date of availability
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel MOM Reg. No :R1106272