Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
IT Project Analyst/Coordinator, PMO **Financial industry, Direct employment**
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989449
EA License No 99C4599
- Provide project support, coordination and status tracking on projects/programs
- Maintain Agile System Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) website to ensure accurate and up-to-date documentation are published
- Conduct project quality review to ensure the proper adoption of Agile SDLC framework in project execution
- Follow up with Project Managers to maintain accurate project repository for reporting
- Compile regular progress reports on projects completion and quality for management review
- Be involved in continuous improvement initiatives for Agile SDLC and driving excellence at PMO
- Possess a good Degree in Information Technology or related areas with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with project management and system delivery practice concept. Having working experience in project coordination, project status reporting and in a FSI PMO setup
- Good understanding of IT system delivery methodology, project management and delivery framework (such as PIMBOK, Agile Scrum/SAFE).
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools, MS project and ALM (Application Life Cycle Management) tools