IT Project Analyst | Contract | West | S$4.3K
Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961439
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. ZJ 0084
- Our client is from MNC Retail Industry
- They are looking for potential IT Project Analyst to join their Singapore team.
- Location: Alexandra
- Accessible to MRT station
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or any equivalent.
- Min 3 years relevant working experience in Project / Vendor management.
- Broad understanding of Point-of-Sales systems and retail KPIs.
- Good vendor management skills.
- Experience in data warehousing development is a must.
- Familiar with data warehousing methodologies - Data Integration Model, Data Marts and Reporting Database skill. (SQL, Oracle).
- Operating System knowledge - Linux , Windows
- Software Application - Ms Office, Cognos, Tableau
- Effective organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to multitask; detail oriented.
- Problem solver, proactive and team oriented.
- Self-starter and quick learner.
- Able to commence work within short notice.
- Working closely with Business Team Lead and supporting the Point-of-Sales Data Collection Project.
- Maintain and enhance existing data warehouse in MSSQL and manage outsourcing vendors.
- Construct test cases and documentation, support user acceptance testing, prepare and perform system cut-over.
- Communicating with upper management to develop strategic program and project goals.
- Developing strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Communicates project information and updates to project team and users.
- Escalates identified issues and follows up on assigned actions.
- Tracks and reports project status.
- Coordinate with various teams to do maintenance on existing data warehouse (use BI Solutions).
- Design, test and implement various BI content including data extractions, analytical requests, reports, dashboards and scorecards.
- Providing 1st tier support on Data Warehouse and BI Solutions.
- Manage outsourcing vendors to ensure delivery time within schedule.
- Working with Project Manager on BI content extraction.
- Prepare your updated resume in Word format (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct Line: 6697 7945
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1107628
About Adecco - GS
Employer Ref.ZJ 0084
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.