As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
(IT Procurement Analyst / US MNC / West / $4000 - $4500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982642
EA License No. 01C4394
- Uses deep understanding of objectives, issues and root causes and provides insightful, fact-based data analysis to help solve complex problems
- Creates financial models, research and analyses of trends, leading indicators and business statistics
- Utilizes data infrastructure by extracting, aggregating, and dissecting financial data and performance metrics; highlights findings for management review
- Responsible for the development, implementation and on-going management of operations that are in line with and support overall business strategy in country and cluster
Scope of the Role
- Manages the day-to-day operational, functional and personnel activities of the
- Being procurement representative engaging with business stakeholders and
- other key enabling functions to align procurement strategy with the business
- strategy and priorities
- Support and assist in achieving to departmental objectives
- Summarizes issues and actions taken on escalated problems for management
- and executes on resolutions
- Establishes and maintains effective communication with vendors to ensure
- product, service and quality standards
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required.
- A minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in Sourcing, Technology, Procurement, Operations and/or related field is required.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical, and negotiation skills is required.
- Demonstrated verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills is required.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making is required.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products is required.
- MNC & regional experience or exposure is preferred. IT industry or IT sourcing experience is preferred especially in Telecom , Infrastructure .
- Singaporeans only
- Salary range: $4000 - $4500
- Contract Duration 3 Months (with a possibility of renewal, depending on performance)
- Location: West