IT Operation Coordinator - 5 days / Outram / up to $3k/ European MNC
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002957844
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- European MNC
- 5days / Outram
- Min 3 years relevant experience
Our Client is a well known and leading one of the world’s main providers of secure solutions
- Coordinate activities of the IT infrastructure area, monitoring the service support staff to internal users, in respect the installation, configuration, features, cabling, power supply, radio and telephone lines, etc.
- Follow the schedules compliance, clarifying any doubts and guiding the team to follow internal procedures, to ensure the flow of business information and its management systems involved.
- Coordinating the IT infrastructure team before the installation processes, configuration and deployment functionality of network servers, database, e-mails, telecommunications, files, users creation and access release, among others, monitoring remote services, evaluating performance in terms of system failure rates, availability and slow.
- Conduct activities related to the physical IT infrastructure, with regard to the cabling, power supply, radio and telephone lines, radio communication, video and audio conferencing, data collectors, etc
- identifying needs for new facilities, layout review, work positions, leading the team in the analysis of demands, structuring and quantification of physical architecture systems
- Coordinate technical support services to users of all areas and business units, controlling the number of calls, assessing the critical points, the most frequently asked questions and their levels of explanation
- assessing the performance of his team in relation to claims, in order to mitigate the problems and decision making on new hires or specific training that will guarantee full service to users
- Guide your team in the operation and data backup generated on servers through magnetic tapes, CDs, DVDs and other forms of storage, scheduling the execution of backups and storage in security environment, to ensure the proper availability in case of system failures
- Provide network monitoring tools and servers to the team, through acquisitions of specific market software, to ensure the availability of network services, such as database files, email, data links and voice and control of data and voice network
- Analyze internal demands about new equipments, solutions, information technology, materials, etc.
- identifying specific needs according to each business area and establishing the technical specifications to ensure proper acquisition / customization of IT infrastructure
- Assess the need for hiring outsourced services and coordinate internal operations, controlling compliance with deadlines, costs, quality of service and functionality of the IT infrastructure, hiring and performing the contract review as each case
- Plan the schedule of execution / implementation of new infrastructure projects, for service monitoring purposes, cost management and functional reporting performance to the immediate superior, supporting decision making.
- Diploma in IT / Computer Science
- Min 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of TCP-IP / Telecommunications / Structured cabling / Operating Systems / Database / E-mail Server / Radio Communication.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strategic vision, critical and analytical
- Availability to travel
•Location: Tanjong Pagar
•5 days work week / 9am - 6pm / Mon to Fri
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104911) by clicking Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.