IT Network Engineer (L1 & L2) 12 months contract
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189040
EA License No 08C2893
- Comply to ITSM/ITIL methodologies in daily operation e.g. Change, Incident & problem management.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & service level availability.
- Support service continuity measures i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan.
- Configures, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipments and related services.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for network.
- Attain key certifications for partnership with key vendors.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Basic knowledge and experience working with IP related protocols and services,
- knowledge of the principles of IP addressing, address management, sub-netting.
- Ability to work on a 24 x 7 work environment.
- Creative minds who can readily contribute ideas for improving work environment.
- Have drive and energy to explore new ways of doing things to deliver excellent customer service.
- Team player and good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experienced professional handling even for difficult customers.
- IT savvy and able to assimilate in a highly dynamic environment.
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to CTK
Working experience in Singapore will be an advantage
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd |EA License No: 08C2893 Koh Zhen Hui |REG No: R1654834