CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027169
EA License No 08C2893
• Be the technologist to lead in the development of cutting edge creative digital solutions to meet clients’
marketing objectives and connecting their brand with their target customers
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Versatile IT/software programming skill set to apply into assignments of various business segments (e.g.
exhibitions, gallery, events, etc);
• Conduct feasibility analysis on an interest of a R&D project which the client/company wishes to undertake;
• Present the technical flow clearly and effectively to clients and project team;
• Provide appropriate advisory to internal/external partners on your expert areas in both creative digital
solutions and hardware options to optimize scalability performance;
• Meeting/liaising with client/consultant to discuss technical requirements as well supporting the Account
managing team and monitor project progress on technical aspects
• Diploma / Degree in Multimedia Infocomm / Interactive Media / Multimedia / IT / Computer Science or its
• Good knowledge in broad IT technologies, Window Operating Systems, Networking, Internet Technology
and System technology and Integration.
• Handson exploration with microcontroller, sensors, computer vision technology for multimedia integration
will be an advantage.
• Preferably with some knowledge in audio visual technologies and its application.
• Minimum 3 years experience in IT related in Multimedia environment