Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
IT Logistics Specialist *MNC*
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988371
EA License No 99C4599
- Provide Helpdesk support to end users
- Provide 1st level technical support for installation, replacement, and update patches, repair of IT equipments
- Installation and support of Office Automated software MSOffice, LotusNotes Client etc.
- Maintain the IT inventory
- Follow up of user requests in tracking system
- Keep documentation and patches up to date, perform administration work
- Assist to monitor/follow up with vendor/contractor(s) on delivery, workactivities for both IT & Logistics Facilities management
- Minimum 3-5 years IT and or Logistics experiences
- Hands-on experience in installation & troubleshooting of PC, Printers, Copiers, Fax machines, Blackberry, PABX and video conferencing equipment will be an advantage