IT Infrastructure Security Engineer (Firewall Experience)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188152
EA License No 08C2893
Role & Responsibilities
- Incident Management:
- Perform 2nd level technical support upon 1st level escalation for the technologies mentioned under “Other Relevant Skillset”
- Perform escalation to internal product domain experts and external service provider (3rd party vendor)
- Configuration Management:
- Perform regular configuration backup & restoration
- Create and update device technical documentations
- Device Change Management:
- Implement customer approved Change Request
- Plan and coordinate device maintenance on necessary software patching and version upgrades.
- Monthly Report:
- Generate and compile Monthly Report, and submit to customer
- Address customer enquiries on Monthly Report.
Skill Set Requirement:
- Prior experience on networking, firewall operations (Mcafee, Fortigate) and SIEM loggings (Arcsight)
- Prior experience on Incident and Change Management
- ITIL Certificate or knowledge
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to "KAS" or click the "Apply Now" below.
Only shortlisted applications will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No : 08C2893 | REG No :R1654858