People Advantage Pte Ltd
People Advantage provides uncompromised manpower outsourcing solutions.
As a member of the Certis Group, we have a strong advantage in manpower solutions, tapping on years of experience and expertise in putting together the synergistic best fit solution of Man (human resources), Machine (technology) and Method (end-to-end process of excellence). This is an operating philosophy we call M3. Not to mention our developed frameworks and dedication in delivering service excellence and continuous improvement. What this translates to is a dynamic, innovative and forward-looking company that is geared to anticipate your every need, and exceed all expectations from a complete end-to-end process. In short, we plan for your success today, and into the future.
Our professional suite of services include manpower consulting, analysis, planning, implementation and management of human resources, transition management, operations optimisation and process augmentation.
With People Advantage, you can be assured of our commitment to deliver workforce and business optimisation to create an effective advantage for your business.
Speak to us today. Call us at 6842-8306.
For information on our job openings, please go to www.certissecurity.com/peopleadvantage/jobs
People Advantage Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 201019780M
Employment Agency License No. 11C3955
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029410
EA License No 11C3955
- Plan, oversee, coordinate and follow up with the System and Network teams in infrastructure projects
- Oversee the infrastructure maintenance and inventory, co-ordinate and ensure the maintenance support of Systems and Network Infrastructure
- Co-ordinate and work with IT Security team to assist and facilitate IT Infrastructure support
- Ensure the compliance of ICT Systems with policies, standards and procedures
- Oversee the running of the IT Facility Management and the 24x7 Service Desk operations
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ of project management experience in managing small to large scale projects
- Good working knowledge on IT Infrastructure projects
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player and able to work under pressure and deliver projects under tight schedule
- Team player and able to work independently
Interested applicants, please send your profile stating your availability, work experience, current and expected remuneration.
For more information about People Advantage, please visit:
(People Advantage is a member of Certis CISCO group)
Employment Agency License No.: 11C3955
EA Registration No.: R1543877
We wish you all the best in your job search!
Please feel free to recommend this position to your contact(s) or friend(s) or relative(s) who may be interested in the above position.