Established since 1998, Thatz International is a Managed Services Outsourcing and Consulting company. We are an award recipient of the Singapore SME 1000 2014 ranking.
As one of the preferred Infocomm Technology (‘ICT’) service provider in Singapore we are very excited with our tremendous business growth opportunities. We pride ourselves on delivering practical and integrated ICT solutions, as well as, world-class services to International Multi-national companies (MNCs) and medium to large local enterprises.
Join Thatz to maximize your true potential to the fullest and excel in your CAREER!
We Identify Talents and Groom Next-Generation Leaders.
IT Infrastructure Operations Manager (New Position)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028825
EA License No 04S4557
Employer Ref. InfraOM-TW-25112016
Key Area of Responsibilities
- Lead a team of system administrators and outsourced contractors to ensure smooth running of the technical operations, including Helpdesk & Desktop support, Data Centre operation, Systems Administration and Projects Deployment support.
- User and Business centric in the delivery of the end users support services and take pro-active actions in understanding users' concerns and issues and propose relevant technologies and process improvements to enhance end user computing excellence.
- Process-centric in understanding the current IT operation processes and propose continuous improvement to streamline and improve the current operation processes.
- Validate vendor solutions and propose alternatives to enhance the solutions to meet the Client's IT requirements.
- Undertake concurrent operation and project assignments, be familiar with the applications, infrastructure and security technologies.
- Work closely with the client’s internal technology & applications teams and explore opportunities for further integration and innovation to the operation environment
- Handle procurement of new and upgrade of IT Infrastructure. This involves coming up with the requirement specifications, seeking relevant approval and award of the procurements, and ensure prompt payments for the procurement.
- A Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Science or its equivalent.
- At least ten or more years of IT working experience and proven experience and expertise in managing a complex operation environment in an end user environment (preferably in public sector environment) and strong management of outsourced vendor.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and management skills.
- Technology leadership and savvy.
- Excellent strategist and planner.
- Dynamic and able to engage people at all levels.
- Have in-depth experience with operation and vendor management, as well as project and systems integration experiences with a multitude of hardware and software platforms.
- ITIL, CITPM or PMP certifications will be preferred
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Performance incentive / Bonus
- Annual Increment based on performance
- Career path
- Company events
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit:www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook:www.facebook.com/thatz.international