IT Infrastructure Manager - (Cloud Deployment - AWS)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003183989
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3924106/001
A great opportunity to join a well established company as their IT Infrastructure Manager.
Our client is a well known company founded over 60 years ago and have now established themselves as a market leader. They are looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager to join them.
As an IT Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the administration & support on Servers, Storages (SAN, NAS), Remote Access systems, Virtual Machine systems, Network (LAN, WiFi, NAC, WAN, Internet) and Email systems (e.g. Microsoft Exchange, Office365)
- Working on Cloud Deployment and Cloud Automation
- Monitoring of IT Infrastructure to ensure optimal IT service delivery
- Supporting regional office IT infrastructure setups
- Providing data center operation support and administration in addition to solutions to business
- Managing infrastructure projects
- Reviewing workflow processes and ensuring SOPs are in place
- Defining and developing architectural & setup standards and implementation guides to meet business needs globally
As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with at least 6 years of relevant experience infrastructure support and project management. Strong experience in Cloud Automation/Deployment (AWS) is essential. MCSE/CCNA/CCNP certifications are advantageous and experience in Microsoft OS, Linux, VMware and Citrix is good to have. Knowledge in security patching, software installation, network/system troubleshooting and maintenance is required. You will be centrally based but some travel to the west will be required.
- Regional Responsibilities
- Fun Work Environment
- Attractive Salary Package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nashmi Chugani (Lic No: R1552227) on +65 6416 9819
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg