IT / Information Security Consultants
BGC Search – Independent Consultant
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003182513
EA License No. 12C5983
Our esteemed and reputable client is looking for IT Security Consultant to drive IT Security compliance program, develop, implement, review IT and information security framework and policies.
- Review, assess, and develop information security framework and procecss to establish compliance with IT security policies
- Conduct training on security awareness training
- Provide technical consultancy on the overall IT security by analysing information security policies
- Ensure that IT audit practices comply with the procedures and government regulations
- Promote efficient practices by recommending improvements in processing capability, user interface, and security designs
- Conduct security reviews audit, penetration testing, and incident management
- Support in security incident resolution
- 2-3 years' experience in Information Security and Audit
- Candidiate with >5years' experience will be considered as senior/lead role
- Experience in implementation of IT and information security framework and policies
- Familiarity with ISO27001 and security standard
- Experience in handling review and compliance of security policies, standards and procedures
- Good in Analysis and having experience in policy writing, compliance, providing training
- Possess Security Certifications, i.e. CISSP, CISM, CISA is preferred
- Involved in Security Audit experience, e.g. SOX/JSOX
- Experience in handling compliance reports from Security Reviews handling Security Improvement Plans.
- Excellent communication skill, good project management skills.
EA License: 12C5983
Maria Theresia Astrid Kristianti
Reg No: R1546996
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BGC Search – Independent Consultant
About BGC Search – Independent Consultant
BGC Search is an international recruitment and search firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions, a key aspect to every successful company's growth. We strongly believe that the quest for talent is not transitory, but continuous, and also in fostering enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers - key factors in every company. Through established offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, BGC Search is committed to driving our clients’ successes. Through our people-oriented approach, we initiate and build strong partnerships and serve as a valuable extension to our clients' businesses.
BGC Search Pte Ltd (EA License No.: 12C5983)
Address: 10 Collyer Quay, #06-07/08/09/10 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315
Tel: 6557 0707
Fax: 6557 0606