1 Year Contract ! Perm Night Shift IT Helpdesk Support Exec (European MNC/ Expo)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983195
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
•Changi Business Park (Near Expo MRT)
•2 rotating shift – 8am to 7pm / 10am to 9pm
• 4 days per week (incl sat/sun/PH)
•Salary up to $2900 per month + $20 shift allowance per shift
- Report to IT Manager
- Provide high level technical support & training for internal / external global client applications & infrastructure services, including user support of custom business applications, troubleshooting of technical problems & technical liaison between global user community, local & corporate IT
- Provide IT administration & service desk support for internal customer globally within a centralized shared service center
- Response to user requests & incident / problems via online / phone / email & log them into service desk application according to establish procedures
- Provide first & single point of contact (SPOC) for global end users pertaining to new / previously reported IT issues & resolutions to increase productivity
- Provide 1st to 2nd level technical remote support for global applications, common infrastructure, system & desktop client
- To work remotely with local IT, development team, Corporate IT & vendors pertaining to service calls & issues/tickets
- Develop professionally in order to increase technical, functional & interpersonal competence
- Continue to refine Customer Satisfaction skills to better service the client
- Other duties as required
- Possess a Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science or equivalent
- Min 2 years of Service Desk / Helpdesk / Desktop / Technical Support experience in a shared service environment/ customer support service center supporting medium to large applications in a diverse environment globally.
- Min. 1-2 years experience providing user support of client applications, PC/Windows network infrastructure, and custom business applications.
- Experience with Microsoft OS, MS Exchange, MS Office, Active Directory, Network connectivity and VPN.
- Experience in providing remote support will be advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows 2000/XP workstation/server, MS office suite (e.g. Outlook, exchange, office etc), Microsoft Active Directory administration, LAN networking, VPN and TCP/IP
- Possess knowledge on MS SQL Client/Server and Internet concepts and techniques
- Microsoft MCTS/MCITP/MCDST/MCSA certified is an advantage
- Customer service oriented and good problem solver
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- The contract might be renewed or might be converted to permanent role, subjected to performance & availability of the position
If you are interested to explore this role, please send in your resume in MS Word format to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (Reg. No. R1104911) by clicking Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Quality Control/ Laboratory Instrumentation Chemical Technician (Dip/ Deg Internship OK/ Perm/ West)