We aim to recruit only the best people with:
- Positive character and attitude
- Commitment with the ability to execute his or her area of work
- The desire to make that difference!
We offer our best people with:
- Opportunities to continually acquire new skills and develop existing knowledge
- Attractive rewards and remuneration
- Opportunities of regional exposure in our offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Brunei
IT Helpdesk Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033913
- Provide 1st and 2nd level of support and troubleshooting on IT related problems / requests / enquiries via phone, remote access, email or on-site.
- Perform calls and email management and problem escalation to the appropriate support groups.
- Perform operational tasks like call and email follow up with customers.
- Coordinate the schedule of site visits of Support Engineers.
Ability to provide technical services such as desktop/server support, server migration/management, server hardware/software installation and configuration.
Coordinate with internal and external customers to fulfil delivery and implementation and liaise with various principals for support.
Qualifications and Experience Requirement:
- Diploma in Information Technology or related discipline.
At least 2 years of relevant working experience in helpdesk and support service environment.
Good command of verbal and written English.
Comprehensive training will be provided