Performance Premium Selection Limited (PPSL) offers the widest range of certified pre-owned BMW under the worldwide BMW Premium Selection (BPS) programme. This impressive fleet, along with comprehensive services, can be viewed at two spacious and luxuriously appointed showrooms. Only BMW cars that are less than 5 years old with mileage under 120,000 kilometres can qualify. These vehicles are inspected by BMW factory-trained technicians, so we can assure a whole range of benefits for your peace of mind.
As the most established pre-owned BMW dealership, we have years of experience you can count on. We are dedicated to providing customers with the best experience, whether it is in the high standard and roadworthiness of our certified pre-owned BMW, or our dedication to service excellence.
IT Executive - Application
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029096
- Perform technical evaluations, solution and design approaches to business solution needs.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements.
- Develop Salesforce applications and work closely with the team to realize the full capabilities of Force.com
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, visual page creation, apex development, dashboards, reports, and any other functional areas as required.
- Importing and exporting large volumes of data.
- Assists in the evaluation of App Exchange tools for feasibility and impact to the business.
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications.
- Document requirement, technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs as part of specific project teams.
- Possess Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in Salesforce development with strong focus on Apex and VisualForce development
- Java development skill
- Excellent problem solving skills and good interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team