Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032634
We are currently looking for an IT Executive with a good command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability, good analytical and administration skills.
- Develop and maintain Hotel software properly management system, ensuring that it functions smoothly without interruption to the hotel’s daily computer operation.
- Develop expertise on all software and hardware used in hotel.
- Maintain all hardware on an on-going basis.
- Train and re-train hotel Front Office and F&B ambassadors in utilizing new and existing computer systems and related Software applications.
- If necessary, standby in operational areas to ensure a smooth computer operation and immediate rectification in the event of a glitch.
- Assist the IT Manager to solve IT issues promptly.
- Ensure that system security is maintained at all times.
- Stay current on all changes in computing technology.
- Maintain and test all current and future cabling.
- Extra working hours will be required to ensure system reliability.
- Liaise with computer suppliers for maintenance, support service and computer supplies.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Accounting, Finance or Hospitality.
- Excellent knowledge of hotel accounting software SUN and good knowledge in Opera, Fidelio, Material Control and Micros POS.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident, approachable, patient with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret financial information with a strong understanding of overall hotel operations.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016