jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029674
EA License No 08C2893
Reporting to the Manager, IT, you will assist in implementing IT projects, end user support, asset and vendor management. The Executive, IT, will work closely with all users and stakeholders to achieve the IT strategic goals as envisaged by strategic plan.
• Provide IT Infrastructure support and operations for the supported business units in accordance to the IT department’s work instructions.
• Manage and enhance proactively quality and efficiency of the IT clients/server/network infrastructure and computer room operations.
• Responsible for IT inventory stocks, asset management and liaising with vendors for purchases/repairs.
• Update the logs, create/manage documentation and follow up tasks as instructed in IT Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs).
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting for users and respond within agreed time limits to call-outs/emails during/after office hours.
• Provide assistance during the events, S. League operations and other corporate events.
• Any other duties as assigned by Manager, IT.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of experience in IT support roles.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Microsoft System Center 2012 R2.
• Knowledge in SharePoint an added advantage.
• Possess good interpersonal, communication, planning and analytical skills.
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Fluent in written and spoken English, quick learner, attention to details.
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to RNS
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license no.: 08C2893
Sia Shin Yong Reina | REG No : R1547214