Incorporated in 1986 and listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange, Aztech Group is a dynamic group with diverse businesses in Electronics Design & Manufacturing, LED Lighting, Material Supply & Marine, as well as F&B Retail & Supplies. Headquartered in Singapore, Aztech has offices in United States, UAE, Germany, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China, supported by over 2,500 employees worldwide.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.aztech-group.com
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983241
Embark on a rewarding career with us and be enriched with professional growth and good welfare scheme.
Opportunities and Benefits:
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement and growth.
- Be part of an environment that encourages continuous professional development
- Good remuneration package
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
- Attractive Staff Discounts
- Community Involvement through our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
The Job Role:
- Troubleshooting, monitoring, maintenance and updates of servers, PCs, networks (hardware/ software)
- Diagnose and resolve issues escalated from Helpdesk
- Provide 1st & 2nd level support to end-users (PCs/ Laptops/ Servers/ Printers)
- Installation & configuration of operating systems, drivers, software patches & other PC peripherals
- Maintain & improve a PHP project. Skills in PHP/MySQL programming.
- Manage, maintain and improve the performance and security of websites
- Knowledge and experience of computers, servers operating systems, equipment and office productivity software like MS Office and Exchange Server, and security software/ hardware
- At least 2 years of experience in networking and communication hardware (Cisco), software and infrastructure
- Knowledge & programming experience of PHP, MySQL, Ms SQL, .Net.Sharepoint, Ms Dynamic and NAV
- Experience in Linux is an advantage
- Good communication skills