YKK Corporation is a global developer, manufacturer and supplier of quality fastening and architectural products. Currently, YKK group has 111 affiliated companies, in diversified business developments in 71 countries such as Europe, Japan and Asia Pacific regions.
YKK Corporation is a global organization with companies that are Quality-Driven, Inventive and Agile.
Established in 1991, YKK Holding Asia Pte Ltd is a regional management office and headquarters of YKK Corporation for the Asia region. We have extensive operations in 17 countries and we are responsible for regional support to our subsidiaries.
Due to our rapid expansion, we invite dynamic and self-motivated individual to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959156
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing first-level desktop support services to users
- Providing day-to-day Lotus Domino Administrative support to operation needs
- Managing and monitoring periodical restoration and daily backup jobs
- Procurement of IT equipment
- Maintenance of IT assets (Hardware & Software) Inventory, license review and renewal
- Ensuring that infrastructure security control is in compliance with corporate security policies
- Managing communication network including LAN / WAN, VPN infrastructure and services
- Support of office audio and video equipment
- Coordinating with service providers/third party vendors for daily operations and issues reported by users
- Coordinating and implementing regional infrastructure projects
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent IT related qualifications
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Also open to candidates with part time / internship experience in SI (System Integrator)
- Knowledge of Windows Workstation and Server is essential
- Familiar with Lotus Domino Administration, Network WAN & LAN (Firewall, Cisco Router, Switch, Wireless, SSL-VPN administration)
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated, with strong initiative and ability to meet deadline
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Attractive allowances and benefits
- Yearly bonus and AWS
- Working place – Bugis
- Working days / hours – Mon to Fri / 8.30am to 5.30pm
Interested candidates are invited to send in your detailed resume (stating your current & expected salary) via the application button.
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.