jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186024
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3917880/001
An exciting opportunity to work in a well known manufacturing company as an IT Director .
Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturing company in the world. They are currently seeking an IT Director that will be part of a global team spanning across China, Vietnam, Australia and Thailand.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the shaping of the business strategy and enable its delivery through technology and a talent team. As a strategic business partner, the IT Director will lead and manage the IT team to develop group wide IT strategy, policies and priorities that create business values, support governance and regulatory requirements and ensure cost effective delivery of critical business processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for overall IT roadmaps, strategy, planning and deployment across the entire group
- Transform IT systems and processes to support business processes and to enable scale and growth
- Lead management of IT services across application (SAP and MES) and infrastructure to provide effective and efficient support to the business
- Drive best practices from and coordinate with countries to drive optimal and consistent solutions
- Build a capable, engaged and empowered IT organization aligned to business strategy to ensure delivery of results
The successful applicant would have acquired:
- Degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline with extensive experience in working knowledge of IT Domain
- Professional certifications such as PMP, SAP and etc will be highly preferred
- At least 15 years of experience in managing IT function across multiple countries
- Experience in leading an end to end SAP implementation across various modules on a regional/global basis is a must for this role
- Exposure to business stakeholder management is required for this role
- Open to travelling regionally
- Proven industry track record in Manufacturing companies will be of added advantage
This position is a great opportunity to advance your leadership skills in a regional capacity. This roles offer the opportunity to lead SAP project implementation with exposure to senior stakeholders.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg