jobsDB ref: JSG400003003183676
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3924526/001
An exciting opportunity to lead the IT department at a leading multinational company as their Regional IT Director.
Our client is a British multinational company with a strong presence across the APAC region. They are looking for an IT Director to lead the IT department and manage regional responsibilities.
As an IT Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and directing key organizational transformation and transition activities
- Manage the IT Applications and Infrastructure teams
- Strategizing and coming up with IT initiatives to support business objectives
- Creating technology roadmaps
- Functioning as a Business Partner for computer networking and end user services while leading the architecture design of infrastructure and data centre operations
- Taking charge of change management, performance management and capacity planning
As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with 12 years of work experience and at least 6 years of experience in a management position. You should also have a strong track record of hands on experience managing teams of applications and infrastructure in a large organization. Vendor management and working on IT contracts are advantageous skills.
- Lead Role
- Regional Responsibilities
- Attractive Salary Package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nashmi Chugani (Lic No: R1552227) on +65 6416 9819
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg