Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
IT Developer (Tableau/Qlikview)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987013
EA License No 02C3423
- Develop complex interactive/dynamic dashboards with Tableau and/or Qlikview.
- Work closely with technical team to design, develop, and test applications/dashboards based upon software specifications, user/business requirements, and design standards
- Effectively visualize data in applications (dashboards, reports, etc.) in order to efficiently answer business questions
- Design, develop, and test scripts to import data from source systems and test reports/dashboards to meet customer requirements
- Use sound software engineering principles to design and develop code that is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault tolerant
- Resolve customer complaints with the software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Train and support customers of applications
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation
- Strong knowledge in reporting tools such as Tableau and Qlikview; and best practices for dashboards and BI reporting
- Knowledge in C#, VB.Net, Asp.Net, MS SQL
- Knowledge in UML and Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Predictive and Agile methodologies and documentation skills.
Contact Person: Marie Rosanne Turbanada Cabuena (R1215334)