IT Demand Manager with Blue Chip Multinational
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032693
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3487340/001
An excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Demand Manager to work with a multinational firm.
Our client is a well-established brand name in the retail sector with strong global presence. It is now looking to hire an experienced IT Demand Manager r for its regional headquarters in Singapore. This role will be tasked to be the bridge between the business and the external vendors. Due to their rapid expansion plans, they are now seeking a high calibre professional to be based in their headquarters in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the IT director, your role involves:
- Linkage to business priorities, to develop the alignment strategy between IT and business function
- Proactively engage with business. Understand and articulate the link between the business strategy and the IT strategy for your area.
- Evaluate system architectures and integration architecture for regional or divisional solutions
- Co-operate well with region IT to follow up system issue and raise change request as business needs
- Direct the planning phase of IT projects and manage the IT portfolio for the respective business area
- Understand the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business area, together with appropriate external policies and regulations.
- Bring awareness of new technology and products to the business, support business reengineering as needed.
- Participate in regularly scheduled business management meetings and report status of all IT initiatives.
- Manage external vendors, reviewing SLAs and contract management
Suitable candidates should possess the following Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in translating business issues into information systems and information management solutions
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders by using business language rather than technical jargon
- Proven track record in Enterprise architecture
- Exposure to project management will be of added advantage
- End user environment background will be highly preferred
- New created position
- Career development opportunities
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg