IT Consultant(Central/Printing & Publishing Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988896
EA License No 02C4944
This position is a technical position responsible for bridging the technical knowledge of our client’s products and solutions to our dynamic team of account managers.
Your role involves
- A cross-functional role coordinating with internal teams of sales, operations and technical divisions
- Working with our client Product and R&D team to coordinate firmware enhancements, identify bug fixes
- Deliver professional and technical know-how on prospective client’s engagements in support of our client facing account managers
- Assisting in the crafting of solution based proposals
- Assisting in drafting of tender specifications towards a technical nature
- Plan, Manage and Deliver project deployments inclusive of development of Project Gantt Charts, coordinating of resources and time management
- A proven track record in support in a pre-sales function
- Enthusiasm, passion and the ability to influence
- Lead in a client facing environment in the role of a consultant or project deployment lead
- Degree or equivalent in IT, Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong implementation and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
5days work, located at central of Singapore, Printing/Publishing Industry
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lim Swan Cheng, Diamond
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R1652732
100 Beach Road #33-06, Shaw Tower Singapore 189702, Tel: 6594 9885 Fax: 6835 7890
***Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.