IT Compliance Specialist (PCI DSS) (East) (Healthcare MNC)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031688
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. LYPF150114
- Lead PCI DSS compliance by developing, implementing, and maintaining a sustainable PCI DSS Compliance Assurance Plan across all Concierge Centres.
- Coordinate with experts in IT Systems, IT Networks, Cyber Security, Application Security, Human Resources and Physical Security across the geographies and publish a weekly/monthly/quarterly PCI DSS compliance dashboard.
- Perform internal compliance assessments for all Concierge Centres and ensure that organization is prepared for PCI DSS assessment and validation by third party audit firm.
- Interact with senior management to update on associated compliance risk introduced due lack or failure of internal controls or new development in compliance requirements introduced PCI council.
- Ensure that all employees within business units and regions are made aware and prepared on compliance requirements based on their respective role.
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of changes in policies, processes and workflows and align these with PCI DSS requirements and strengthen security measures.
- Prepare compliance dashboard, reports and follow-up on all open audit action items and ensure successful closure of open findings.
- Establish a working relationship with audit firm/ auditor and manage the expenses associated with audits.
- Achieve PCI DSS certification by planning, coordinating with experts and engaging with external auditor on PCI DSS requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Possess a Degree in IT or related discipline
- Possess PCI QSA or ISA certification is mandatory
- Possess CISSP and/ or CISA is highly advantageous
- Possess at least 6 – 10 years’ experience in IT Compliance Management
- Professional experience as PCI QSA is highly desirable
- Prior experience in PCI DSS audit or internal compliance
- Possess experience in at least one technical domain (IT Systems, IT Networks, Cyber Security, Application Security)
- Experience in direct interactions with clients or senior internal stakeholders
- Techno-managerial experience in finance, insurance, or healthcare organization in capacity of PCI DSS compliance Expert
- Deep professional knowledge of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- In-depth to expert knowledge and ability to develop an actionable framework for payment card data security process -- including prevention, detection and appropriate reaction to security incidents.
- Full understanding of PCI DSS controls that apply to IT Systems, IT Networks, Cyber Security, Application Security, Human Resources and Physical Security
- Professional understanding and ability to interpret the evidences and be able to guide the experts for associated evidences from technology user interfaces (firewall, systems, log management et.al.)
- Full understanding of Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs), Payment Application Qualified Security Assessors (PA-QSAs), and Approved Scanning Vendors (ASVs) and associated methodologies on assessments.
If you are interested to explore this role, please send in your resume in MS Word format to Lynn Yoong Poh Feng (Reg. No. R1105076). Feel free to contact Lynn Yoong @ 90299150 / 65909933 for a preliminary confidential discussion.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Production Engineer (Electronics/Air-Con) - (US Manu MNC/ S$5.5K + Career Advancement)