IT Business System Analyst (@Central)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188133
EA License No 08C2893
Role & Responsibilities
Business Knowledge :
- Business Analyst experience of shaping demands and creating value. Understands the business impact of different solutions, and can asses and communicate the trade offs between business needs, technology requirements, costs and risk.
- Liaise with Business in the region to capture requirements and translate them into demands as per Demand Management.
- Understanding of typical Supply Chain processes and systems.
Technical Expertise :
- Has experience in SLDC. Familiar with ITIL processes.
- Exposure to non-ERP systems (SharePoint, .NET, JAVA) in an enterprise level business setting
- Exposed to technology part of information systems around managing hardware, networks and related technologies for the smooth functioning of warehouses
- Understanding of PMO activities
Typical Challenges Addressed :
- Conducts complete diagnosis of most business problems, factoring in a strong understanding of the business processes and anticipating implementation obstacles.
- Clarifies vague, undefined business needs, helping business partners define and shape their requirements. Propose and determine how best to address them.
- Educational qualifications : BCA/MCA/Comp. Science ( BE or B Tech), MBA is added Plus
- Experience: up to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong business partnering, analytical, and project management skills. Proven track record in IT systems analysis, design and deployment. Certifications in PM, SDLC and ITIL will be a added plus. Capable of achieving results in a highly-matrixed and global environment.
- Strong business and customer orientation
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please click the "Apply Now" below.
Only shortlisted applications will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No : 08C2893 | REG No :R1654858