IT Business Process Analyst
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029345
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3750780/001
An excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Business Process Analyst to work with an established firm.
Our Client is in the service industry providing innovative solutions to clients across various industries. The company has a vision to combine innovation and knowledge with products to continue to attract new consumers to their growing business. They are currently looking for an IT Business Process Analyst to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be:
- Responsible for overseeing projects with Six Sigma participation that will significantly change the way the organization does business, promoting best practice and standards in the organization.
- Implementing improvement targets, dashboards and monitor progress to ensure projects are executed smoothly and in a timely manner
- Leading as change agents and create organization awareness of enterprise-wide employee education towards business process excellence and customer-centric mindset
- Proactively engaging with business. Understand and articulate the link between business and IT strategy
- Understanding the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business area, together with appropriate external policies and regulations.
- Bringing awareness of new technology and products to the business, support business reengineering as needed.
- Participating in regularly scheduled business management meetings and report status of all IT initiatives
- Leading project management, ensuring that project adheres to the timeline and budget
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Six sigma belts certifications or demonstrated ability to apply six sigma methodologies will be of added advantage
- At least 5 years of direct experience in executing & implementing process improvements to business
- Ability to engage stakeholders at multiple levels of management
- Proven track record in leading IT project implementation
On offer is a great opportunity to join a newly created team in helping to shape and improve business processes across the region. The team is lean and strong with high potential in achieving high-impact savings to the business.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg