IT Business Partner Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986639
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG114428
- Major Foreign-based Manufacturer
- key IT Business Partnering role in Singapore
- Excellent Career Exposure and Growth
Our client is a well-established MNCs in the consumer industry and its enjoys strong presence as well as market confidence in the region. To support its continuous growth, it is now looking to hire an experienced IT Business Partner Manager (for its consumer business entity)
This role will manage a team of experienced Business Analysts in partnering with the business functions. The main responsibilities includes: (1) Business partnering and advisory work for IT and business process change (2) Direct team and project management (3) Vendor management.
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of solid IT business partnering experience in support of sales and manufacturing/production functions
- Direct team management experience with at least 2 direct reports.
- Familiar with SAP environment. Ideally with business processes relating to Sales and Distribution, Material Management and Finance
- Strong project management and vendor management exposure
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills within an international and multi-cultural environment.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SG114428. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Chua Keow Por |Reg. #: R1105253 | Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.