IT Business Partner (Sales & Marketing)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983755
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG114273
- Major Foreign-based Consumer MNCs in Singapore
- Newly Created Role in Singapore
- Excellent Employee-Centric Environment
Our client is a well-established brandname in the FMCG sector with strong global presence. It is now looking to hire an IT Business Partner for its global Sales & Marketing function in Singapore. This role will be tasked to be the bridge between the business and internal/external delivery team. You will report to the global business partner
- Degree holder with 4 to 6 years of IT business analysis and/or business partnering experience with proven in engaging the business as well as influencing and directing IT delivery team (both internal and external).
- Extensive experience in supporting Sales & Marketing functions with strong subject-matter-expertise with Sales force application/tools as well as Digital marketing strategy and technology. Priority will be give to individual with strong IT business engagement with Sales functions.
- prior work experience with business process re-engineering for sales processes
- Individual with consumer industry experience will be highly desired.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability in stakeholder management.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to email@example.com quoting SG114273 in your email subject title. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Chua Keow Por |Reg. #: R1105253 | Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.