Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
IT Business Analyst (Risk, Performance Measurement)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984289
EA License No 99C4599
- Working closely with business users to understand business needs and implement solutions.
- Support the delivery of initiatives using cutting edge techniques and technologies.
- Analyze from a holistic perspective business needs, mutual interdependencies, risk and benefits to propose the best solution.
- Conduct detailed requirements analysis, system design and effectively utilize additional resources as made available.
- Identify, manage and escalate changes to the project manager for scope, schedule, and costs. Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Working in cross functional teams to deliver innovative data driven solutions.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- 4 to 7 years of relevant working experience in the Technology developing, analyzing and implementing solutions, of which last 3 years should be in finance industry.
- Possess a good Honors degree preferably from a reputable university in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable to speak to business stakeholders of all levels.