Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
IT / AV Technician (Up to $2.7K / Edu Sector / West)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989183
EA License No. 04C4294
Employer Ref. ref 23
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist faculty in the use of technology as learning tools.
- To investigate and disseminate information on best practices for technology integration, sources of information on trends, research and applications related to technology use in the school's programme.
- To assist faculty in the setup of classroom.
- To assist faculty in the use of current technology to meet curriculum goals.
- To assist faculty in computer competencies.
- To participate in the development of activities that help integrate technology into various curriculum areas.
- To maintain current knowledge of technology and instructional practices that relate to the use of technology.
- To provide information resource related to new techniques and practices in the use of technology which can enable students to use technology as a learning tool.
- To provide technical expertise and best practices on instructional technology.
- To provide assistance in audio-visual technical support for events and examinations
- To assist in the setup of audio-visual equipment for faculty use, performing or ensuring proper installation of operating systems and appropriate software.
- To liaise with vendors and stakeholders on IT/AV and instructional technology projects.
- To support the Manager on audio visual and instructional technology matters.
- To assist the Manager in the procurement of audio-visual and instructional technology resources and services.
- To maintain an inventory of audio visual/instructional systems for asset reporting.
- To maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
- To assist in other administrative support duties as and when required.
- Diploma in Multimedia Technology, Visual Communications and Audio Visual.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications.
- Experience in using GeBIZ and SAP systems is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
- Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
- Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
- Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Cerella Sim Siew Hoon
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1329023