As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
IT Auditor (Attractive Bonus/ Great exposure/ Central)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983216
EA License No. 01C4394
- Responsible for IT audit planning and execution
- Recommend actions to ensure continuous improvements and improve operation efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure the audit findings are reliable in a timely manner
- Minimum Degree with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- CISA qualification would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of cyber security and data analytic tools/ techniques (ACL)
Interested applicants may apply by sending your updated resume in Words format to Ng Jia Ying (EA Reg. No: R1439758) via JobsDB.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd, RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No: 01C4394