You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
IT Audit Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958738
Employer Ref. 001AL
- Assess and identify the key risk areas in audits assigned
- Develop effective audit programs to address the risks
- Execute appropriate test of controls
- Document work done
- Present audit observations in an easily understood audit report and suggests practical recommendations.
- Establish and maintain working relationship with IT management and user departments
- Work closely with General Audit
- Perform audits of IT policies and procedures to improve controls, enhance operations and increase efficiency.
- Perform audits of IT systems and processes, including data centres, ERP, network, operating systems, applications and databases.
- Support General Auditors in integrated audits
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly grasps new business processes and identity key risks
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle confidential and/or sensitive information and use discretion at all times
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and presentation skills essential
- Ability to translate technical IT issues into business-related decisions for management
- Familiarity with international auditing standards like COBIT
- Continually updated with latest changes in technology
- Experience with data analytics will be advantageous
Professional and Work Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Professional certifications in CISSP, CISM or CISA
- Minimum 6 years of IT audit experience in Big 4 Accounting Firms and/or Internal Audit of MNCs