IT AUDIT, ASSISTANT MANAGER | IMMEDIATE POSITION | CAREER PROGRESSION
ACHIEVE TALENTS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035493
EA License No. 14C7329
Our client is a reputable organisation in the healthcare industry.
They are now looking for an experienced IT Audit professional to spearhead their IT Auditing initiatives.
- Handle network security audit: network penetration and vulnerability assessment tests
- Conduct network infrastructure review
- Ensure the compliance of systems with policies, standards and procedures.
- Review documentations, control objectives & risk assessment
- Computer forensics and investigation
- Handle all aspects of internet security, firewall, VPN, and databases.
- Perform IT general control, application control, information security, process and system development project reviews
- Maintain complete documentation of all audit work carried out.
- Follow-up on audit findings & improvement
- Data analysis
- Assist in the annual IT audit planning, execution of audit assignments
- Preparation and presentation of audit findings to management
- Bachelor’s degree, in Computer science,IT, MIS, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Minimum 4-5 years in IT audit with large organizations (internal/external)
- CPA, CISA, CISM, or CIA would be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of internal control and compliance including IT general controls
- Strong report writing, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
- Analytical and able to work independently and also a team player
How to apply:
For further information in strictest confidence, please contact Francis Lim (EA Personnel Registration No: R1659118) and send your CV in Word.doc format.
For priority processing, kindly state the following information in your application:
1. Current & expected salary
2. Reason(s) for leaving previous employment
3. Notice period/availability to commence work
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Your SUCCESS Is Our ACHIEVEment !
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE TALENTS PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE TALENTS PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !