IT Applications Analyst (LIMS)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029170
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3722680/001
An excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Applications Analyst (LIMS) to work with a multinational firm.
A rare opportunity to join a huge Pharmaceutical giant as their IT Applications Analyst (LIMS). Our client has operations in over 80 countries and hiring more than 100,000 employees worldwide. The successful candidate can look forward to working in an organisation which prides itself on providing a strong work culture and open communication across all its employees, including career opportunities in future.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, your role involves:
- Lead the laboratory information management system (LIMS) support, upgrade or improvement projects
- Facilitate discussions to help business anticipate future needs and opportunities with respect to laboratory
- Collaborate with Laboratory users to identify new business needs and escalated to global competency centres to ensure that business needs are addressed
- Perform periodic system review and validation, including user access and audit trail
- Define testing and qualification protocol, as needed for lab changes
- Provide and perform lab training guides, knowledge resource and work with Global support teams to further enhance the service level.
To qualify you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent.
- Proven track record in pharmaceutical manufacturing experience (GMP and business processes in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment)
- At least 3 years of experience in implementation and maintenance support of Laboratory systems (LIMS)
- Pharmaceutical/Medical industry experience will be highly preferred
Known for its talent development and great work culture, this is an excellent opportunity to join one of the Top 50 Best Companies to work for!
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg