RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
IT APPLICATION MANAGER – exp in warehouse system & SAP (Up to $6.5k + VB/ 5 days/ MNC/ CCK)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029007
EA License No 04C4142
- Up to $6500 plus Variable Bonus
- 5 days
- MNC – Choa Chu Kang
Our client a leading MNC in service provider in Logistics sector is looking for a suitable candidate for the role of IT Application Manager.
- Assist the Business Systems Manager in coordinating with vendor and IT team for SAP and Data Exchange applications on upgrading, enhancement, maintenance and daily support to users.
- Assist in coordinating in application rollouts, software upgrades, and data migration.
- Point of contact between outsourced vendors and internal staff in designing, developing and deploying of new changes or enhancements to support business requirements.
- Provide consulting, project management and system support.
- Liaise with end-users and software vendors to provide.
- Conduct System testing and train users on new functions and features.
- Reviewing software design architecture and updating technical documents.
- Participate in periodic meetings with the IT team and/or outsourced vendors to discuss progress and issues to be resolved.
- Ensure that company’s applications adhere to company’s Information Technology policies, procedures, and standards.
- Assist in the creation of system design and functional specifications for new development projects and enhancements.
- Monitor project progress, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending courses of actions.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, preferable in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Good project management skills and capabilities with 2 - 4 years’ experience in managing turnkey IT projects (with full SDLC) and data exchange.
- Preferably with knowledge of supply chain management and logistics.
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle and project implementation methodology is essential.
- 5 days(Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5.30pm)
- Choa Chu Kang
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms Lin Zhen Yu (R1546594)**
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture to be attached to resume
Only Singaporeans need apply.