Established since 1998, Thatz International is a Managed Services Outsourcing and Consulting company. We are an award recipient of the Singapore SME 1000 2014 ranking.
As one of the preferred Infocomm Technology (‘ICT’) service provider in Singapore we are very excited with our tremendous business growth opportunities. We pride ourselves on delivering practical and integrated ICT solutions, as well as, world-class services to International Multi-national companies (MNCs) and medium to large local enterprises.
Join Thatz to maximize your true potential to the fullest and excel in your CAREER!
We Identify Talents and Groom Next-Generation Leaders.
IT Analysts (Applications - 5 Positions)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984316
EA License No 04S4557
Employer Ref. ITANL-EC-141016
- Investigate defects and provide corrective maintenance, troubleshoot and isolate defects, including diagnosis and correction of all latent errors in the System.
- Provide interim solutions and bypass of the defects in the System until such time as standard corrections and/or updates to correct the defects are available.
- Provide solutions for problems encountered in the installation of Software on both server and clients for the System to function properly.
- Recover lost data, restore and repair damaged data and correct erroneous data to the extent possible.
- Provide ad-hoc data patch service due to incorrect data captured at data entry or due to System issue.
- Ensure that all program source codes and executable codes are properly maintained (especially the versioning) and backed up. This is to allow the System to be rebuilt from scratch if required. In addition, deliver to the organization the latest version of the codes for uploading, together with appropriate amendments to the documents, if any, specifying the nature of the enhancement/maintenance and providing instructions for the proper use of the latest version of the System.
- Provide other System support Works and Services including technical advice and assistance as may be required by the organization from time to time.
- Participate in disaster recovery activities.
- Hold a degree/diploma relevant to software design and development;
- Have at least 3- 4 years of experience in the IT field;
- Experience working in both Unix and Windows operating environments is preferred
- MASNET or Electronic Returns Submission Systems (ERSS) working experience will be beneficial.
- Experience working in Adobe Acrobat Professional application and Form development, MVC and DAO design/development and Business Objects are preferred.
- Good exposure in full Software Development Life Cycle (“SDLC”) experience, Graphical User Interface (“GUI”) design and implementation;
- Able to communicate fluently with both technical and end users, and conduct requirements studies effectively;
- Possess initiative in analysing problems and recommending solutions;
- Able to work independently to meet project deadlines with minimum supervision;
- Good documentation skill, able to multitask, meticulous to deliver quality work and positive work attitude
- Resourceful and Responsible.
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Performance incentive
- Subsidized Trainings and Certifications
- Annual Increment based on performance
- Career path
- Company events
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit:www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook:www.facebook.com/thatz.international