Sky & F Pte. Ltd. (Skyf.IT) is fast growing IT services company, based in Singapore, with regional point of presence in Malaysia, India and the UAE. Skyf.IT offers IT products and services to to our value clientele base comprising of multinational as well as local corporations. Our customers are from various industries including Finance and Banking, Manufacturing, Education, IT Service Providers and Logistics sectors.
The Skyf.IT team comprises of IT professionals who possessed in-depth technical knowledge and vast experience in ICT services in various industry sectors. The strength of the Skyf.IT team enables us to understand our customers’ diverse and changing needs , and tailor solutions to meet the needs.
At Skyf.IT, we develop and work with professional talents to produce top-quality services to our clients. As part of our team, you will gain valuable exposure and hands-on experience working with our customers in the fields of Application Development, Network/Security, IT Helpdesk, Systems & Applications Support, Data Center, Onsite Technical Support, and Business Process services operations.
To further our growth locally and regionally, we are continuously seeking for talents, who are passionate for IT services, customer-oriented and enthusiam for learning, to join us. Write to us at email@example.com.
IT Analyst, Operations
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003151588
Description of Job :
• Resolve operational problems within the defined schedules and service level agreements.
• Analyze root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions.
• Handle escalated issues and follow-up on outstanding issues promptly.
• Develop preventive measures and document issue resolution procedures.
• Recommend process improvements to improve operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
• Monitor system operations and troubleshoot problem.
• Develop support plan to prioritize and resolve multiple issues.
• Address customer issues promptly and accurately.
• Provide off office hour support
Experience / Any Other Special skills/attributes :
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in IT Operations
• Windows OS, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Office 365 & DNS
• Strong interpersonal skills and team player
• Willing to do off office hour support with company mobile phone (Rotating within 2-3 staffs)
• Diploma in IT or higher