CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
iOS Software Developer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187682
EA License No 08C2893
- To work in the development team to develop the application according to the specification provided.
- To perform design, programming, integration, system testing, assist users in UAT and documentation.
- Competent in iOS development environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate or
- Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Computer
- Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years’ experiences in developing application with Objective-C & Swift technology.
- Able to design and implement Core Data & custom UX components.
- Development experience with Xamarin & Android would be advantageous.
- Object-oriented analysis & design using UML or other object-oriented techniques.
- Already has a portfolio.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills & good team player.