ITCAN PTE LTD, headquartered in Singapore, offers a full spectrum of integrated information technology (IT) software solutions and services. Empowered to deliver Enterprise Client-Server or Multi-tier and Web-based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects. Renowned in Asia-Pacific, ITCAN is fully committed to quality, customer-oriented and multi-technology expertise. Today, ITCAN operates in Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia ,India and Malaysia with over 1400 employees and clients spread across South East Asia, Europe, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Philippines, China, Japan, and Middle East. ITCAN is committed to excellence in service for all their clients / employees.
Rapidly growing, highly competitive and fully responsive with professional management, technical and financial IT resources teams committed to excellence in service for all our clients in the ASEAN network of countries. After 12 challenging years, ITCAN has successfully position itself as a highly effective and sought after service provider in the corporate area in IT software solutions and services.
Business model and approach is based on simplistic values of Integrity, Client Orientated focus and most importantly the Human Capital at our clients. It is the excellent talent and diversity of the people we hire, that has brought upon our successes and awards. Corporate mission statement is to retain our prized asset- the employees, adapt to new age economies and continue to hire the best minds and talents available for the type of service we are able to provide. Companies that benefits from ITCAN’s experience spans across a wide variety of industries such as financial institutions, investment banking, private banking, asset management, insurance, telecoms, consulting, MNCs, Fortune 500 ,SMEs, healthcare, hi-tech, manufacturing and pharmaceutical giants in the Asia-Pacific region.
We are member of Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI), Singapore Indian Chamber Of Commerce & Industry (SICCI) and Singapore Infocomm Technology Federation (SITF).A multi-award winning IT Solutions and Services Company since its inception, the company has been listed in the Shell Livewire award 2007, Spirit of Enterprise award 2008, SICCI DBS Singapore Indian Entrepreneur award (SIEA) 2008 & 2009, Asia’s Responsible Entrepreneur Award 2010,Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2010-Investment in People Award, ASME-Rotary-Entrepreneur of the year AWARD 2010 , Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards-Investment in people and Outstanding category- 2011 & 2012 , Singapore Enterprise 50 award for the year 2007, 2009 and 2011 and 2013. The Enterprise 50 award recognized ITCAN among the top 50 most enterprising, privately-held organizations in Singapore. Singapore top 100 Excellence Award 2012/2013, Midas Touch Asia Enterprise Award 2013-Platinum Award. Achieved Top award of Singapore Turnover growth Excellence –in Infocomm and Communication 2014 and 2014-Asia Excellence Award and 2015 Enterprise 50 Award.
ALL THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED CONFIDENTIALLY
If you have any friends or colleagues who might be suitable and interested, please feel free to ask them to send in their updated CV
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033843
EA License No 13C6429
- Experience in iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad),iOS Software Development
- Project Delivery
- Analyse process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits
- Develop unit test package, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test ( UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Analyse functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines
- Ensure codes comply with CLIENT security guidelines
- Team Work
- Work with team lead to ensure design and programme codes conform to architecture and design standards and that design satisfies functional and system requirements
- Participate in requirements gathering; work with Business Analysts in reviewing and refining functional specifications
- Participate in peer reviews to improve project quality