Top tier Banking group
Investment Risk - Private Banking
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002957824
EA License No 11C5502
Employer Ref. BBBH638511
Morgan McKinley is working with a Top tier Banking group to look for an experienced Investment Risk Associate Director. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to lead the risk function in the private banking arm.
The role will be an initial 1 year contract, with outlook of new headcount. Based on performance, there will be a great chance of conversion or extension.
As a Investment Risk A. Director, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Identify, assess and communicate risk and performance drivers across PB Products.
- Provide advisory solutions for High net worth client on their investment risks.
- Conduct portfolio risk analysis, providing independent assessments of asset allocation and portfolio-level investment strategies.
- Proactively highlight risk issues to stakeholders.
To be eligible for the role, the candidate must possess the following:
- At least 5 years of PB experience
- Experienced in Private Banking product knowledge (Derivatives, funds, etc)
- Risk experience in Investment, Market or Credit.
- CFA / FRM / ACA / ACCA
- Knowledge of VBA, Microsoft Excel, Access
- Maximum 1 month notice period
If you are interested in this role, or like to find out more about the job description, please contact Wilson Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if you know someone that is perfect for this position, feel free to share this opportunity with them as we have an exciting referral rewards program waiting for you.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration No: R1657815