Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Investment Compliance Manager, Officer
jobsDB Ref. JSG100003005217748
Employer Ref. 155113
We are looking for an exceptional individual to become our APAC product representative for investment compliance (mandate monitoring).
This is your opportunity to work in a dynamic, industry leading analytics team with a client base spread over 13 countries and service locations across the region giving you plenty of growth opportunities. You must be able to build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders to deliver valued solutions. This is an opportunity to contribute to our client centric culture and develop your expertise and thought leadership. We can offer the right candidate an exciting career path and mobility across analytics products, roles and different sectors in APAC.
As a key technical expert in the region, your responsibilities will include:
- Account Management- Provide exceptional client servicing across the APAC client base.
- Value-Added Analytics- Enhance our standard analytics offering with market/country/sector-specific insight for key client accounts.
- Product Solutions-Interpreting custom requirements from our key clients and designing an appropriate solution with robust controls for execution by our Operations Team.
- Product Risk Assessment- Design and coordinate periodic analysis of service / product integrity and operating model to assess for enhancement opportunities.
- Sales and New Business Support- Conduct product demonstrations, support RFPs and execute on client on-boarding milestones to ensure successful completion.
- Knowledge Sharing- Share your product expertise across the team and key stakeholders via product trainings/information sessions.
Our preferred candidate will have more than 3 years’ experience in investment compliance that includes:
- Interpreting and articulating investment guidelines for a diverse range of portfolios to clients
- Monitoring counterparty, issuer and collateral exposures
- Client service and problem solving
- Understanding of data requirements to produce accurate results
- Proven knowledge of market leading compliance platforms
- Understanding of investment compliance product and regulatory trends
- University degree qualification (post graduate degree and/or a CFA® designation an advantage)