Inventory Specialist - Retail Operations Lead
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034557
As an Apple Inventory Specialist, you know better than anyone else the satisfaction of getting the latest Apple product into your hands. So it’s up to you to make sure customers are just as satisfied. By guiding and mentoring your team, the Apple Inventory Specialist helps keep pace with changing demands and makes sure every product and demo machine is where it should be. At the end of the day, it’s your organisational skills and dedication that are at the heart of what the Apple Store does — connecting people to the products they love.
- Ability to think quickly and perform problem-solving tasks, even within changing conditions.
- Leadership/management skills, whether guiding by example or coaching a group.
- Strong organisational skills, quickly evaluating every situation.
As an Apple Inventory Specialist, you and your team have the incredible responsibility of ensuring products take the final step in the supply chain: getting into customers' hands. You're in charge of the store's entire inventory - products, parts, tools, supplies, and everything else. You make sure your team has the support, knowledge, and resources required to maintain product availability, complete inventory tasks, and keep the stockroom organised as new products arrive. You're in constant contact with the management and leadership teams, sharing data about the status of products and parts. And when exciting new products arrive, the Inventory Specialist is the first to open them up and present them to the entire store team. Apple makes the products, but you make it happen by being ready to place our products in customers' hands.
- You can manage and meet multiple inventory management deadlines each week.
- You’re willing to observe guidelines to allow secure access to products and movement through the stockroom.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Apple