If you're looking to join an organization that is brimming with ideas, innovation and individuality, write in to us. We offer a host of unique challenges, where people play a decisive role in the success of the company.
Whether you're an Engineer, Sales and Marketing professional, IT specialist or support services personnel, everyone's effort counts in making the company bigger and better. And in return, our employees can expect a rewarding career with ample room for advancement and development.
After all, we're a company that grows with its staff. We're currently expanding our headcounts and are looking for bright, motivated and versatile individuals who are not afraid to contribute ideas and impact changes.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954883
- In charge of stock allocation and stock transfer
- In charge of inputting stock details into the inventory system for stock received on a timely manner
- Ensure full compliance of proper documentation
- Coordinate the goods being delivered and received accurately
- Liaise with suppliers and purchasing department on any outstanding issue
- In charge/ Assist on Inventory Management and stock take exercise
- GCE 'O'/N Level, ITE, Diploma
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Both verbal and written).
- Must be self-motivated, independently, team player and willing to learn.
- Possess administrative and organizational skills
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
- Singaporean only
Interested candidates please click "Apply Now" or alternatively, you can call Jeremy at 6499 0915 / 81099070 to enquire about the position