Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
International Trade Compliance Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986694
EA License No 99C4599
- Overall site responsibility for all import and export activities.
- Direct the implementation of international trade compliance regulations, policies, procedures, compliance programs, control plans, training and import / export audit programs for Nacelle programs/ aerospace sites.
- Responsible to submit any required import / export license requests to the home country authorities in order to obtain needed import / export approvals.
- Import duties include HTS classification, assists, country of origin and customs compliance.
- Perform EAR / ITAR / customs import / export principles and practices, as well as classification of aerospace technical data and components along with licensing and record keeping requirements.
- Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering
- At least 2 years of working experience in import / export control and compliance (preferably in aerospace) and a firm understanding of US export, import and customs laws is required.
- Must understand basic EAR / ITAR / customs import / export principles and practices, as well as classification of aerospace technical data and components along with licensing and record keeping requirements.
- Formal import / export training is required.
- Working knowledge of import / export control regulations is preferred, as is a working knowledge of Lean Enterprise / ACE Continuous Improvement (CI) principles
Angela Teh Ling Wei (CEI No. R1104464)