Cartus Corporation, a US based MNC, is the industry leader in global mobility and workforce development support to organizations worldwide. Our global client base includes corporate, government and membership organizations of all sizes and types. Our broad base of services supports both managers and transferring employees with cost-effective, customized services.
Our Singapore regional office has vacancies for:
International Compensation Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031500
- Bachelor's degree in International Business or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience, preferably with human resource/payroll/tax background in a MNC environment.
- Demonstrate analytical ability and detail orientation along with written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous cost of living analysis, relocation and/or international tax experience preferred.
- Demonstrate analytical ability and detail oriented.
- A team player with strong planning and organization skills.
- Clear & concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.